Sunday, May 15, 2011

Very encourged!!


So today at Church was very good, and so encouraging and I wanna share this with all who may read. We had a guest speaker  today, by the name of Mark Cahill. Hearing the man speak,  and me being a Christian and on fire for God myself, it was very clear, that he is on fire for Jesus.  He touched on a lot about telling people the good news about Christ and saving the lost souls and how it is so easy to do. I mentioned in another blog, that I do it, but I don't do it enough, well this has really pumped me up. He brought his books with him and I have two, that I will be reading on during the week. One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven and One Heartbeat Away Your Journey Into Eternity.
I really want to do my job as a Christian, here on earth, so that once I stand before God he will tell me well done, good and faithful servant.



 I have a test coming up on Thursday and I am a little nervous on it, but I know that I didn't put in enough time as I should, but the stuff I do know, I will give it my all, because I have studied it and all though I don't understand the other stuff, I know that God will help me out. It has been a long time and I know it's time to move on from this spot, that I am in. I will be graduating in June and I will give God all of the praise and I will say this again, my best is about to come. I know God is about to move.I will continue this blog with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment