Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beach Baseball Party

 God is really allowing me to explore my talents, I don't know what direction he wants me to take this thing in, but I want move with it any further until he tells me to. I was asked to decorate a little girl's little league baseball party. One of the mom, that asked me to decorated wanted to do a beach theme as well, so I decided to combine it and make a Beach Baseball Party Theme. I had my ideas and ran with it and I think I did pretty good with it, the kids loved it. I was asked to do a another party and I have yet to hear back from the mom, but as I stated in another sentence, I want move until God tells me to move. I am ready to explore all the talents that he has given me, but only when he gets me the okay on it. Here are some photos from the party.


These are my candy drop flower centerpieces

No baseball is complete without peanuts, I placed inside the pink pails

One of the parents made party favors using beach pails, using her talent


Once I got all my ideas on the tables, it really fit the vision I had

A closer look
The kids enjoying their food on the setups
Jada looking at the centerpiece and ready to go for the candy inside the flower. This was a fun event and I enjoyed it. I also had balloons in each corner, that were the colors that was used throughout the decorations.



No comments:

Post a Comment