Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Testimony!!!

  For me growing up was not rough and I was brought up in the church and had recieved Christ into my heart. As I got older I drifted away. My testimony may not be big, but it's what I am delieverd from and I thank God so much. Music was a very big part of my life and the music that I listened to was not good for my soul. I was so into all rap music and my favorite was Bone thugs, too short and many more. I listened to this music day and night and it really started effecting my attitude. I didn't know then, but now I know that their is power in the tougue and what comes from the mouth can come to life. I was ashamed to even listen to gospel music, and if it was not Bone or whatever eles I polluted my mind with it was not real music to me. Well, after high school I went into a depression mode and all my friends went off doing their own things, I was lost and I needed a change, so I went back to church and I redicated my life back to Christ. I still listened to the music and I didn't want to let it go, I didn't even pray for God to take it away. One day it all just started sounding bad and I slowly let it go. God gave me music that was better for my soul and mind. We should really be careful what we let enter our ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment