Thursday, August 12, 2010

Talents God Has Given Me



After highschool wondering about and not knowing what to do. I couldn't pass my graduation test, so college was put on hold. Wondering about I was introduced with the ideal of working with children. I had never been around small children and didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, but after working at the first daycare I learned from the kids how to handle them. It may sound funny that I say I learned from them, but it's true, working with kids for the first time in your llife they will teach you all the common things you need to learn. How to love them, care for them and teach them while they are in your care. I found that this is one of the talents God had given me because I worked in the childcare flied for a little over seven years. I loved each and every group of kids that I taught. It came clear to me that this was the flied that God had placed me in. Because I am great at teaching and I love it. Especially when others see the talent in me also. Right now I am working on becoming a teacher and I put that all in God's hand.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment