Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting In Shape With God

It's not good to be overweight at all for heath reasons. Living for God and doing the things that he is calling you to do, you need to be not only in shape in the physical, but also in shape in the word. I have been dealing with my weight every since I was a kid and I have tried many diets. I learned that Diet's are not what I need; I need to get more in tune with what God will have me to do, to get in the shape that he needs me to be in. I am setting a goal weight and praying that God will renew my mind during this process because to me getting weight off is discipline and total control of the flesh. I am praying that God will help me start telling my flesh no and when it gets to hard, I pray that he will step in and take charge

So I have been in a routine of walking while taking God alone the way and it feels great.  I have been at it for about three weeks now. I even did a little jogging along the way, gotta start out slow...lol. Here is a picture of me at my biggest weight. I will keep updating as I down in size. Below is a picture of me at my biggest.
I can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives me strength...Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment