Monday, October 18, 2010

My singles group at the Aquarium in Atlanta Georgia



lol..this otter was too cute!!


What a great day this was to get out. I had a great time at the Aquarium with my singles group and looking at God's creations, it really just  had me reflecting on how amazing  God is. I was so nervous about going inside the tanks. My fear of water is so crazy and I had to remind myself that God hasn't given me a spirit of fear. I still couldn't actally tackle that fear, so I went into the biggest tank there was at the Aquarium and I was still nervous, but I did it. I can't wait until our next outing. Here are some pictures I wanted to share!!

NLC Singles

Inside the Ocean Voyager, the biggest tank at the Aquarium

The Albino Alligator, I really liked this

The otter was so cute, he was trying to eat right here

These fish are so pretty








The tank I wouldn't enter and got a shot of it from the back




No comments:

Post a Comment