Saturday, September 8, 2012

Eighty-Three

It has been a very long time, since I logged my results and sadly I have fallen off big time, but the mindset is still there, so I will continue on going no matter how much I fail. I weighed in on Friday, I needed to know how much weight I have gained and to my amazement I actually lost four pounds. I was excited about that and I figured, that I needed to keep on going. I can't believe that this is day 83. If I would have kept my workout up, I would have noticed a big result in weight loss. No time to dwell on what if, because I am moving on forward. I am determined to get this temple right no matter what. I wanted to just post a result. I will post my daily routines tomorrow. I am gonna let God shift me on through this process and allow him to work in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment