Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fifty-Eight

Wow, I have missed a whole week of writing down things. I have to say that my last weigh in, I didn't lose anything and nor did I gain any either. It is good that I didn't gain, but I hate that I did all that work and I was still the same weight. I must admit, that this really made me want to quit this whole thing, but I know I have to keep going. I didn't eat bad, but my work out was not good as I would have liked for it to be. I am still determined to get this weight off and so I am gonna keep going. God wants to do new things and I am gonna allow him to do that.



Day 58

Breakfast: I ate two hash browns and one boiled egg, with a glass of water
Lunch: I skipped
Snack: A small bag of chips
Dinner: grilled piece of pork chop, green beans and two pieces of muffin breads and kool-aid

I jogged today, at my normal pace.


My goals for tomorrow is to start working on some stomach exercise and to eat better than today.I am still gonna keep working on this temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment