Sunday, August 5, 2012

Forty-Nine

What great day, this has been I am ready to break through another week and let God guide me through. I have missed a lot of days recording my daily walk in this new healthy life. I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday. I have still been eating the same and getting in my workouts so I am still on the same page.



Day 49

Lunch: I had my breakfast as my Lunch. Two pieces of sausages and a half one with toast and a glass of water
Dinner: A piece of turkey breast, carrots, banana and a glass of water


I jogged and walked today my normal length of workout.


I am going into another week and tomorrow is weigh in, I would love to have lost at least four pounds and more if I can get more..lol. I am so excited about my progress and even if I didn't lose, I will not give up and I will keep going. This week, I want to spend more time reading in the word and praying. I also want to get more look at my math. So I am gonna put myself on a plan. I need to get to bed early and get things done that I have neglecting and I so as far as well as more workout. I want to include these things. God will be with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment