Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feeling It!!!

Well, let me just say I am so sore, at the gym last night, we worked on some Abs workout and I am so so sore, I feel the tightness in my stomach. This is something I gotta keep at just like the machines. I know this will get better for me and I want give up. I however, for some reason has been not eating right and nor have I been eating a lot, if that make since. Well, what I mean is that I have been eating some days after the workout and I don't think that, that is a good ideal, but this upcoming week, my goal is to get my meal in before workout and then after, I will grab some fruit or something. I am gonna stay on this thing people and I an not gonna give up. I didn't mention, but I have to get in my these two dresses I bought last summer. I can wear the dresses, but I don't like the way, they fit to me and women you feel me on that, but my goal is to have them fitting the way I want before Easter, so I gotta keep it going and with God helps, I know that I will keep going.

I wanted to add about the Japan quake from yesterday, it was so sad to hear about and my heart and prayers go out to all who have lost someone. I know that we are living in our last days and this is what is spoken in the last days, but to see it taking place, is just so sad. I thank about all the ones who died, that didn't know God. What a sad thing to occur, one moment your breathing and then the next your lifeless.We as Christians really need to start spreading the good news, so that other lives can be saved. I am speaking on myself as well, I don't spread the good news enough either. I am so thankful that God is watching over my family, I got a real scare yesterday because of my two cousins, that were both up in that area of the quake. God is so good, one of them were on a ship out in the ocean and his boat had just docked, now if that isn't God, you tell me who it was, God is so good.
 
Well, I will be posting more another day, be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment