Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life

 What a great weekend, I once again had a busy day, Saturday was very busy for me. I was so sore, from Friday workout, that I didn't even get to go and see Jennifer do her very first 5k. The soreness of my legs, were really getting to me. I knew, she would do great and she ended up finishing at 29minutes. That was very good and I pray that I will be able to finish at a time like that when I do mine as well, I planned to do it in May, but I am not at all preparing myself, like I planned.
 Saturday, breakfast for me was very healthy and then I slipped up and got a pan pizza and after that, all the healthy taste buds, just went out the window for me. I missed my workout and I hadn't really been in the mood to do anything since Friday. It is also following into this week as I see and it is not good. I gotta push myself even harder now for real.
 I received news on my cousin, who has cancer very bad. It has spreaded and she's gone to a 24 hour care place. It is so sad, and my heart goes out to her and I was so worried about her this weekend, and I know that, that is one reason, I wasn't in the mood to workout or anything. She just needs rest right now and I give her to God and I say, let him have his way with her. I really feel drawn to her, because she was another person, that my brother was comfortable around when he was living. One thing about this, is that we can't stop living our lives, because of sadness and wonders of why, does these things has to happen. We have to just keep trusting God and know that he has a plan and everything is in his hands.
  I have moved the 5k to August, I think that, I can be ready physically and emotionally by then. I have to build back up, my courage I had of getting this weight off and staying encouraged, through the process, I think a lot of people go through these same stumbles, when trying to lose weight. I know that, I can get back on track and I will, no matter how I am tempted. I can do all things through Christ and I am going to keep that mindset. So I will get back on track and take God with me all the way. I can do this!!!!!!
  I also visited the nursing Home Saturday with some of the ladies, from my singles group and this was very nice. It is getting better each time I go to talk to the elderly and to just encourage them and uplift them. One lady, I can't remember her name, but she is 90 years old, can you imagine making it to 90 and she looked as if she wasn't even that old. She talked about where she had been before going to the home and how she is doing now in the home. It was very encouraging to just listen to her talk, and I was lead to pray for her life that God has blessed her with and just healing her body. She was talking about how, she knows its getting time for her to die. I reassured her that only God knows the finally hour of your life. I prayed that if God gave Abraham, such a healthy life in his old age and he lived so long, she could live as long as well, this was such a great time to pray and I enjoyed meeting her. There were also two other ladies, Miss Lynn who is 49 and Mrs. Christine who is also 90. Lynn has a birth defeat, that is kinda the syndrome of a water head baby, but she was able to talk and give normal conversations with you. She was such a sweet heart. Then Mrs. Christine she was losing sight and her ability to hear, due to old age. She could hear you, but you had to talk very loud, so that she could hear you. Mrs. Christine's daughter was in with her as well, she told us a lot about her mom and even some about Miss Lynn. It was so good to meet them and I enjoyed my time there, I will post photos later. Well, I guess that includes all I have to type right now!!






No comments:

Post a Comment