Thursday, March 17, 2011

Results!!

Okay, so I have yet to weigh myself, but I am feeling so good and not so full and stuffed all the time. I am getting into clothes, that had gotten tight in the past. This really encourages me and just gives me the strength I need to keep going and not give up. I have like two more weeks before my weigh in and I want to see a good change in lose. I had to share this because I am so happy about how God is changing my body. I will continue to keep him with me through this part of my life and no matter what results I get at a weigh in, his name will be praised and honored, because he he created me and this body I am carrying. Our bodies are the temples of God and we need to treat them with respect.

 So update with the 5k, I have decided to start training for it next week, since my schedule has been off and I couldn't start on Monday, like I wanted to, but I will get there and I am not ready for the pain, but I was so proud, that in the gym yesterday, I pushed myself into doing some painful abs exercise and I still can't believe I did forty of them, and that just encouraged me to push on through the pain and go on and get done, what I need to get done. Back to the 5k, so I have asked a few people to run with me or just come out and support me, I got a few and I am gonna post an invite on facebook, so I am hoping more will join. Most people runs a 5k for something and I just wanted to run one, because I wanted to accomplish something, but I thought about something else to run for. I also thought about running for my brother and how he lived a good life. Then a friend mentioned I should run for him and she had no ideal, that thought had crossed my mine. So I am gonna run for him and the life that was giving to him, which man predicted would be short, but God had his own predation, so this run will be for him and to just to be thankful that God is still keeping me. So May 21, will be the official date.

 This weekend is gonna be very interesting, the singles will be going to the nursing home to do some ministering to the elderly and just showing them some love, I am gonna be taken some pictures. I was also asked to do some ministering in a neighborhood and I am a little nervous about that, but I just might try it, because I want to and need to spread, the good news and being a Christian, that is what I am suppose to be doing. I will give a update on the outcome of that, well I wanted to give a update, so more to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment