Sunday, March 13, 2011

I gotta make a shedule!!!

The workout process is still flowing and I am still loving it, all my life the workout was never really the issue, it was the food. It seems as if I have cut back which is great, but the times I eat are really off. I am gonna committe to placing myself on a shedule. Due to the nice weather, that God has blessed us with, it has encouraged me to get outside and do some walking or some type of excercise outside. I love going to the gym and I will continue to go, but I am gonna try and stay devoted to at least three to four times a week at the gym. I have to also add, that I am gonna attempt to run a 5k in may. Key word here is "attempt"..lol. Seriously, I want to do this, and not for any event or anything, but just for me. I haven't accomplished much I would like to have, but I think this will be somthing that I will look forward to and a challenge for myself. In the end I wanna  be able to say that I did this and of course with God by my side. So I am gonna be getting ready to prepare myself for that also, so....Yay Me!!!
   So this week will be basically getting that together and  first and formost I will be praying that everything will work out for the good of God. I have found myself being so busy, that I am not given God the proper time that is due to him. He still loves me and he is still keeping me alive and well, but I feel, that if I can give more of my time to other things. Things that he created, then I can give him all the time that is required to him. I don't want to just do this, to just be doing it. I am doing this so that I can be alert  and ready for what is about to do in me. It is good to have him in my life. I don't know what I would do without him.
  I also have to include my photo process in on this, because it requires my time as well and alot of it, might I add..lol. I did a shoot yesterday of a mom and her son, they are members of my church, but more like friends to me. They are the nicest mother and son and I enjoyed my time with them. I was asked to do a wedding, that will fall on my birthday, how cool is that, I am excited and nervous at the same time. I will go into details on that later. I also will be doing a few prom photos and and engagment session alone with a wedding reception. I am really just taking God with me on this photo journey, that he's given me. I want him to keep working from behind the lens of my camera. He is really blessing my small business and all honor and glory goes to him.
 I have to end this now being that it is one a.m. and I have to get up at six. I leave with this thought I want to be a good steward and do all I need to do for the kingdom of God and not worry about what I don't have. He's my father and he will supply my needs, use that thought and live by it, because I am.


CK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment