Saturday, March 26, 2011

God Has Spoken For His Child

  I wanted to post this blog about one of the dearest people that I was very close to and I really appreciated. This is my cousin Martha Ray Traylor. Not many people can be caring and helping, but I always say that, about her, because she was like one of the few people that I could feel at peace with on keeping Derrice when he was living. He liked being around her too, because each time he was around her, he was happy. It was very good to know that, while I was out in the world, letting the enemy lead me, she gave her life to Christ. I thought, that was really good, because I knew that God would provide for her. It was a surprise to learn that the doctors had found cancer in her body. Although, at first she was scared, which I know many are when they learn they have cancer. She learned to come to terms with it and I feel in my heart, she just gave it to God. She even carried herself as if God was taking control of this matter. You would have thought she was fine. Once in the hospital,  I visited her and asked her how was she feeling,she mentioned she couldn't wait to get out  the hospital,so she could go to Cato's to shopping. I knew then that she had really given her matter to God.
  Many people are hurting right now and it is normal to hurt, after you've lost a loved one. I didn't want to lose her, but God will was done in her life. People have to remember, that it is so important to live their life right and with God. So that they can get to where their loved ones are that knew Christ and if they have to give up things, then give them up. Our main goal is to know God and get to heaven. I think people should all just ask God to help them change their sinful ways and start trying to let him help them live the way he wants them to live and not the way, that they want to live. That's why as a Christian I am so glad, God ways are not like ours, it would be a mess.
   I also know that during these time, many people are quick to bring up the name of God and then in turn once the pain is all gone, they forget his name until something else tragic happens. I use to get so upset about this, but I had to stop, because I couldn't give the enemy the glory. My job as a Christian is to pray for the ones, that does this, because one good thing about it all, is that they know who to call on for help. So I just pray that, they will not only call out to God for help, but call on his name to save them and for him to come into their heart. I had to type all that, because it was on my heart.
   Cancer is something serious and some can fight and some can't and I have heard several times, that their is a cue for it, but I don't go on hear say. I go on what God says. I encourage every warrior of Christ to keep praying against the deadly disease. I also would like to encourage everyone who hasn't gotten a check up from your doctor, to do so. Most importantly, remember man can only guess what he sees, but God has the finally prediction. Martha Ray didn't deserve to die, but I don't question God, but I am thankful that he allowed me, to get to know another one of his creation. I will hold on to her memory and I want say rest in peace, because I know that she is enjoying what earth needs and that's heaven. Love ya!!!!

1 comment: