Monday, March 7, 2011

God is still working!!!

 Well, God is still doing great things in my life as well as for others around me, because he is keeping us all alive. I don't know what God is about to do with me, but I do know that it is good. I wanted to update on my weight progress, I have joined a gym that I have become in love with and I really feel the progress taking place..lol. I really love working out I am gonna keep that apart of my life. I thought I would struggle with the food, but even that is falling into place and I know that it is all God. I have yet to weigh myself , I don't want to get discouraged, with the weekly thing, so I have decided to just do it monthly. God even worked the payment out so that I could afford to keep the membership, he is so so good.

I am still working with the kids and enjoying my time with them, it seems like It was just yesterday, I first started on a job basically where I am not being stressed or treated like a I am less of a person. I thank God for all the other jobs I went through, because I know I had to go through all that, to get away from something that had me bound. I will be moving on from this job soon as well and I know that God has something else waiting for me and it will be even better.  I just wanted to do a small update, and so excited about what God is doing and about to do in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment