Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A New Plan

  I decided to do something different with my life. It seems as if I reached a hard time, that a lot of people will go through in life and instead of having pity or allowing depression, to sink in on me. I have decided to fight all of that before it even attempts to hit me. I am  starting a new schedule for myself, since I have nothing but free time on my hand.

  I am focusing on my life with God, I am a Christian so I have to represent God. That has really slacked and I know that it is the reason why I am having such a hard time in life now. For me, and I can't speak for anyone else, but for me not having God's word in me daily is like a drug to me and I need it, if I don't stay in tune in his word, then I can't function and rehab want help. I am getting on board and staying in tune on his word like I should. I want a better life and without God, that is totally impossible.
I am focusing more on my weight, and yes I am serious this time, I am almost thirty-one and I want to get this weight out before I get older. Not to mention carrying extra weight has gotten me to the point to where I don't want to do anything. I hate the feeling and the lack of energy, I am not proud of, my body is a temple of God. I can't do all that he requires for me to do, if I keep destroying my body.
 While I tackle these task, I am gonna stay prayed up, because I know that I need my helper to make it through these trying times. The word of God says that I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength.  There is no excuse for me  not be able to tackle all that I desire. I am putting it all in Gods hands and I am gonna let him go ahead of me. I don't care to have my photos taken, but I think for this journey and as I shed the pounds I will post some images, if I don't chicken out. Here is what day one and two was like.


Day1

I started off slow, but I am somewhat proud of myself. I am telling myself, that If I slip off, just to keep going. I woke at the time I wanted to. I ate breakfast which I thought was a little unhealthy, but not to bad. I had two boiled eggs, two small pieces of sausage and a glass of water. It was good, but I need to make it more healthier than that..lol. I did a few strecthes shortly after and took a walk, but not to long of a walk, I started out slow so I only did a twenty minute walk. (Remember I am totally out of shape, so I am not gonna try and climb a mountain on my start out day..lol) this walk really proved to me, that I need to keep it up. I have decided that each week I will walk longer than normal distance.
For lunch I had a balona sandwich and a glass of water. Not much I know, but hey I didn't even put the mayo on the sandwich. Some hours after that I went walking again for the same amount of time and then later for dinner, I put two small chicken thighs on the Foreman Grill. I had a small amount of yellow rice and I had some steamed carrots and a glass of sprite. I thought this wasn't to bad, but results will only tell..lol. Later I had a popcorn for a snack, which had light butter on it. I think my day of eating was good for me, compared to how it usually would have been, trust me..lol. The only thing I didn't commit much to was reading the word of God like I planned. I will have to cut out something, so that is hindering me form that time. This was the first day and I don't think it was to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment