Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Ten

A long wonderful day today, I am so thankful that God carried me through another day of this process, that I am going through. I know that I am not done and he is about to do somethings, that not even I will be able to understand.



Day 10

  Today, I got my day started with the word of God, I want my God to do somethings in my life, so yes I am going to put him before all that I do. Breakfast, I ate about a cup full of cheerioes with 2 percent milk. For my lunch, I had my left other 6 inch sub from yesterday and I had a bottle water with it. I got in my first walk, a second day this week...Yay me. I also did my second walk and each walk was about 25 minutes(I will build up at my pace). For dinner, I ate three piceces of half of a chicken wing, which is like a wing and a half, yellow rice, stewed tomatoes and a peach. I also had another bottled water. Well, I am pround of myself because I wanted so bad to eat me some fried wings, but I fought the temptation, proud of me:)



 Well, I gotta get in some jump rope time tomorrow, because I wanted to start this week and I may even try and do some jogging. I also want to start on my situps and other excerise before bed. I gotta keep my body going. I am gonna win this battle of weight lose and get back in good health. My body is God's temple and I am gonna treat it better. I know that this is my season for a new temple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment