Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day Nine

Well, I have not recorded my others days so I will start here at day nine. This has been a great day, I can tell that my body is trying to adjust to changes, because the soreness is no joke. My weekend eating habits were not bad. I didn't pig out or over eat, but I didn't get in any exercises, well not my normal exercises. I was however on the move a lot so  I guess that was my workout. Especially my Photo Session on Saturday, I had one year old and he was very busy so he gave me a workout. Then on Sunday, my family had a reunion and I was on the move taking pictures. So I yes, I did get some exercise in. The biggest news I received today was that I lost three pounds. It isn't a lot, but it is better than nothing and I am so glad because I wouldn't lose anything. So now I know what I am doing isn't bad, but I know now to do better. I thank God so much for the motivation, that he has given me and I know that this journey is only gonna get better. I can have to also record that some things in my life were weighing a little heavy on n my heart and I thank God for giving me a peace of mine. I haven't once thought of those things this week. God is in the healing business and I thank him for healing me.


Day 9

 Today, I ate two boiled eggs, and two hash browns for breakfast, with a bottle of water. I didn't get my morning exercise in, but I walked in the afternoon. For lunch I had a 6 inch sub sandwich with two peanut butter cookies and a bottle of water.  Dinner I had a piece of grilled pork chop that I put on the foreman grill and mixed veggies and a bottle water. A little after I had some low fat popcorn.


So yeah I gotta work harder, because my target weight loss for next week is four pounds. I am gonna get in some jump rope time. I am also gonna cram my two times a day workouts. Well, looking forward to tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment