Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day Eleven

Praises goes all to God. I woke in pain and, well as a female these pains are common. Usually, I can't even do anything when this time comes around. I know that it was by the the grace of God only, because I managed to still go on with my day. Only God is all I can say:)


Day 11

Well, for breakfast I ate three pieces of sausage halves very small, that were baked, a piece of toast, and a peach with a glass of water. I took my normal walk, but I also jogged for about ten minutes(short but hey, I am still fresh..lol) and it didn't feel bad. Lunch I ate a tuna to go and had a glass of water. My afternoon excersise consisted of taking photos, that required alot of movement and cleaning my church. For dinner, I got some Mickey D's. I had a quater pounder with cheese, medium tators and medium sprite.


I felt like I didn't eat to bad today, but I am praying that next week I am 4 pounds lighter of even more. So I gotta be carful with the food. God is still working with this temple, so I am letting him have his way. I didn't get in my jump roping, but there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment