Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day Three

This has been a great day, and I made it over what we call the hump. I found myself a little tempted by the enemy, but I kept going. I think that, I am on my way, but I am still just beginning.

Day 3

Well, this morning I woke and I spent time with God reading in his word and preparing my day. I had two boiled eggs and a piece of toast and a glass of water for breakfast. Sadly, I didn't do a morning workout, but that is okay, I will challenge that tomorrow. For lunch, I had a sub sandwich from subway and two peanut butter cookies (okay cookies shouldn't have been included..lol) and a glass of water. I pulled in a little studying after lunch, I am working on these word problems. I have to pass my math test so that I can get in school. That is one of my struggles and I need to get through this. So I am determined to fight this and with the help of God all things are possible.  I took my walk today with my brother, who is my walking buddy. I enjoy walking with him, because he motivates me. Tomorrow, I plan on walking a little longer, because after today's walk. I found myself not as tired as the other two days.For dinner, I had 2 small beef patties grilled (on the foreman grill, yes I love that grill..lol) with corn and carrots left over from the other day and I had a glass of kool aid, which I am gonna avoid next time. If I have to rate my eating today, I don't know what to say, but I am praying that once I go back and weigh myself on next Tuesday I will have lost some pounds.

My goals for tomorrow is to include more water. I am really not a big liquid drinker, but I need to do water of all things. Add more fruit, and some green veggies. Morning exercises, I think I might add some sit ups or something. Walk for a longer time. I plan to stay even more in tune in the presence of God. I am helping with the preteen girls on a trip tomorrow. I haven't been around that age group much, so I am excited to see how God will use me on this trip. I will also get some exercises in with them. Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment