Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day Two

What a beautiful morning I feel the present of the Lord all around. I figured I would post what day 2 was like, beginning that I failed to yesterday.

Day 2

Well, I actually got up and I fixed me some cereal for breakfast and it was only like a cup full. I then rested a little and I went right to the spending my time with God. I am reading in this book of Job. Job went through a lot and I am going through somethings as well and what better way to recover from a matter, than to hear what another went through and how they overcame. Although, his struggles were far greater than mine. I know that if God pulled him through, he will do the same for me. I then for lunch had the left over carrots, yellow rice and small pieces of chicken breast along with a glass of water. The portions were small. Instead of walking in the a.m. I walked at six. I also must confess that I had a bag of Cheetos's (not suppose to have happened..lol), but I pressed on. Dinner I had a cup of corn and more carrots(still gotta get the fruit in and leave the carrots alone) and I had a grilled piece of pork chop, which I put on the Foreman Grill and I drunk a glass of sprite. That filled me up alone and no snacks after, I must say that I did well. I am gonna include fruits and more water for the rest of the week. Thank God for getting me through yet another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment