Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day Four

Okay, this was another great day and I thank God so much for it. Today, I attended the Museum of Arts and Sicence in Macon Georgia, with the pre-teen girls in my Church. Wow, it was so fun and interesting and I totally enjoyed myself and after thinking I was gonna just be sitting in the house all week long, this was a blessing for me to even go. I will be sharing pictures soon.


Day 4

Well, this morning, I spent time with God and I am coming close to the end of Job. I want to fully understand it. So I am gonna read it again once I am done. For breakfast today I had grits, two small pieces of saugues, a banana and a glass of water. For luch, we ended up going to mcdonalds. I got a cheese burger and a medium fire and a sprite (so bad I know and I felt bad a little, and the food really wasn't good) to drink. I didn't get a proper workout today, but walking all over the Museum was good on a workout.  My leg was very sore, and I know that walking as I do was out of hand for me.I had a small bottle water while headed back. I wanted to get in more water, well I got in more than I did yesterday...Yay me..lol. I slipped up and when it came time for dinner, while waiting I ate a grab bag of cheddar chips. Then for dinner I had four samll fried chicken stripes, corn and a glass of sprite(okay not so good on the water) and that was it. Well, tomorrow it is time to get back on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment