Friday, June 29, 2012

Day Tweleve



Can you say Hooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt, it is very hot in Georgia and today I think really topped it,104 degrees. I thank God so much for the sunshine and I know he controls the weather and I am letting him work. Lord, I am praying for some rain and if I can send my request, a week of rain would be wonderful. I know it would cut into my work, but Lord you will supply my needs. I thought about not having access to air condition and some people don't have that and some can't afford it. I even thought about the people on the streets. It really saddens me to think, that here I am with air and a shelter over my head and people tend to complain about all the uncalled for things. I am truly thankful that God has blessed me and I am more thankful, that the holy spirit brings it all back to my remembrance. I pray that God will provide give us all the some cool weather.


Day 12


Well woke a little earlier today, and I ate two small boiled eggs, a piece of toast and a glass of water. I didn't walk today, due to the heat and later on I got a little lazy. I did however do a some streches and I walked on the tredmill for about 15 mins. For lunch I ate a lasage smart one with a glass of kool-aid. I got a little hungry before dinner and I ate a peach. For dinner, I ate six pieces of fried chicken wings, they were the half wings, small portion of mixed veggies, small portion of yellow rice and stewed tomoatoes. I had a glass of kool-aid with the meal and water.



Yes, my dinner was big..lol. I still gotta take it easy if I wanna meet my target weight. I am so proud of me I worked out a whole week and I ate right. All praises goes to God, I know that this has been all of him. I am entering into the weekend and I will stand strong, by the grace of God. The weekends cam be a challenge for me, when it comes to the eating and exercing, but I am determined to let God lead me on through as he is doing now. Gotta keep going for my this temple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment