Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day Twenty-Four

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt day, for me today in the working out department. I feel a lot better and not to full, that is one thing in starting this healthy life style change I wanted to get accomplished and it has come to pass. I am not a diabetic and I don't plan to be so knowing that I taking better care of my health is a big plus. God is so go and he is not done with me yet.



Day 24

For breakfast today, I ate two pieces of sausages and a piece of toast with a glass of water.(I am really not big on the breakfast food, but I am gonna find something eles to eat in the morning that isn't bad, I gotta change it up. I am totally worried about eating the eggs like I do, I don't think that is a good thing). I actually jump roped again today, I did about three sets of seven(for some reason, the rope kept stopping at seven..lol. I will get better at it the more I try) them. For lunch, I ate a peiece of watermeleon and two pringle chips and a half (third one was broke..lol) and also a glass of water. I did my afternoon exercise. I jogged some and walked, I didn't time it, so I gotta do that next time. Dinner time I ate a piece of grilled chicken breast from the foreman grill, diced totamoes, green beans, Mexican rice and a glass of kool-aid. Before bed, I will do at least twenty crunches.




Well, prepared to see what tomorrow will bring, but I do want to jog more. I was gonna do a 5k last fall and well, my goal is to accomplish that by next summer. Well, I am gonna let God keep working on this temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment