Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thirty-Eight

Well, today was just as God made it and I had no complaints about it at all. It was truly his his day and I rejoiced in it and I was totally glad. I actually got to see the birth of a baby, and I captured it. That was so neat and I am so blessed to have been apart of it. That through me off my workout, but I didn't mess up my eating plan to bad.




Day 38

Breakfast: Banana and water
Lunch: Smart one weight watchers dinner. Steak with mac and cheese with water
Snack: small bag of chips
Dinner: Grilled chicken stoffer dinner with veggies in it. I only ate a little of it and then a few chips


Well, tomorrow I plan to get back into my workout. There is no time to slack off I gotta knock off these 80 pounds. Praying that God will bless my tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment